|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 62B|
|2012 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||January 10, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Allen served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Civil Law, Vice-chair|
|• Energy Policy|
|• Health and Human Services Finance|
|• Health and Human Services Policy|
Allen won re-election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 62B. She was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Tom F. Johnson, III (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 62B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Susan Allen Incumbent||89%||16,318|
|Republican||Tom F. Johnson, III||11%||2,025|
2012 special election
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 61B, Special Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Allen is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Allen raised a total of $15,071 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 18, 2013.
|Susan Allen's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State House, District 62B||$15,071|
|Grand Total Raised||$15,071|
2012Allen won election to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Allen raised a total of $15,017.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Susan Allen's campaign in 2012|
|Shakopee Mdewakanta Sioux Committee||$500|
|Friends of Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party Women||$500|
|Committee of Thirteen Legislative Fund||$500|
|Jerry A. Burg||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$15,017|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susan + Allen + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," Accessed June 18, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Star-Tribune, "Special elections set Tuesday," January 7, 2012
- Minnesota SOS, "UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: State Representative District 61B," Accessed January 10, 2011
- Politics in Minnesota, "Dziedzic, Allen win Minneapolis special elections," January 10, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Allen, Susan." Retrieved July 18, 2013.
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2013," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed September 27, 2013
Jean Wagenius (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 62B
| Succeeded by|
Jeff Hayden (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 61B
| Succeeded by|
Paul Thissen (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |