Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 131|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||George Washington University|
|J.D.||Syracuse University College of Law|
John earned her B.A. in Public Affairs from George Washington University and her J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law. Her professional experience includes working as an associate for Phillips, Lytle, Hitchcock, Blaine and Huber.
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Libraries and Education Technology Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
John did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, John won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 131, defeating opponents Jeffery Morrow (R) and Rafael Colon (Independence).
John raised $205,240 for her campaign while Morrow raised $3,776 and Colon raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 131 2008|
|Susan John (D)||28,591|
|Jeffery Morrow (R)||12,643|
|Rafael Colon (Independence)||1,257|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susan + John + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 130
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |