|Kansas House of Representatives District 67|
|January 10, 2011 - February 1, 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Profession||Physician, surgeon, small business owner|
Dr. Mosier is a board certified surgeon and physician. She is also the owner of Mosier Eye Care.
Dr. Mosier holds a Bachelor of Arts in Pre-Medicine, a Masters degree in Business Administration, and a Doctorate of Medicine.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mosier served on the following committees:
- Financial Institutions Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Health Policy Oversight Committee, Kansas State Legislature
- Health and Human Services Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 67 General Election (2010)|
|Susan Mosier (R)||3,992|
|Tom Hawk (D)||3,615|
|Nathan Wilson (D)||176|
In 2010, Mosier raised $98,354 in contributions.
Her five largest contributors were:
|Adams, John R & Sheri A||$1,500|
|Kansas Chamber Of Commerce & Industry||$1,000|
|Kansas Medical Society||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susan + Mosier + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas managed care under fire as officials questioned about coverage changes - Kansas City Star
- Panel questions Kansas health care system changes - Kansas.com
- Official legislature website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Tom Hawk (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |