|Former candidate for|
|New Mexico Attorney General|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Cincinnati|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center|
- B.A.: University of Cincinnati
- J.D.: Georgetown University Law Center
Riedel ran for election to the office of New Mexico Attorney General. Riedel secured the Republican nomination on June 3, 2014 when she ran uncontested in the primary. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|Attorney General of New Mexico, 2014|
|Election Results via New Mexico Secretary of State.|
Riedel's campaign website listed the following themes for the 2014 election:
As Attorney General, I will take the same swift action against anyone who violates our laws, especially those in positions of trust who misuse their office.
Strengthening Jobs Climate
Defending Constitutional Rights
—Susan Riedel's campaign website, (2014), 
Riedel and her husband had 3 sons, Christopher, Jonathan and Patrick. Riedel's husband was killed by a drunk driver in 2004.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susan + Riedel + New Mexico + Attorney General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Secretary of State, Candidate Portal, Accessed February 4, 2014
- Riedel for New Mexico, Susan Riedel for Attorney General, Accessed February 5, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Riedel for New Mexico, "Issues," accessed September 3, 2014
State of New Mexico
Santa Fe (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Solutions | Chairman of Public Regulation Commission |