Susan Sokol Blosser
|Susan Sokol Blosser|
Oregon State House District 24
Sokol Blosser's campaign website lists several main issues:
- Creating good jobs that are good for Oregon’s future: "Susan Sokol Blosser knows how to grow a business from the ground up. She will bring that experience to the legislature to help create a blueprint for Oregon’s next economy. Susan believes we can only succeed if Oregon leads the nation in the growth of new sustainable businesses that create good paying jobs and protect our natural resources..."
- Buying into Oregon: "Susan Sokol Blosser will work to revitalize our agricultural economy and help local farmers by making it easier for more schools and institutions to buy local products from Oregon farmers first and to purchase goods and services from Oregon-based suppliers..."
- A strong economy needs strong schools: "We can’t reinvent our economy if we don’t demand the best public schools for our young people from pre-school all the way through college..."
- Smarter government, not bigger government: "Susan Sokol Blosser will use her decades of management expertise to make state agencies more efficient and more accountable to us. She will work to cut red-tape and trim regulations that keep entrepreneurs from starting businesses and creating jobs."
- It’s time to get down to business for Oregon: "Susan Sokol Blosser knows the answer to every problem Oregon faced can’t be higher taxes and more spending. She will push to reduce the state capital gains tax for people who reinvest in Oregon companies and work to expand access to capital for small businesses so they can create more jobs."
Friends of Susan Sokol Blosser
PO Box 1307
McMinnville, OR 97128
- Official campaign website
- Oregon Votes, State Voter Guide Profile
- Official campaign facebook page
- Official campaign twitter page
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile (dead link)
- Imagine Election Profile