Sutter County is one of 58 counties in California.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
The names of all Board of supervisor members are provided, along with a contact form to reach them.
Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
Budgets, audits, and tax rate information is available.
- There is information on building permits and zoning.
- No direct contact information is available for board of supervisor members, including phone numbers, mailing addresses, and e mail addresses.
- There is no information on administrative officials, lobbying or contracts.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
For 2007 and 2008, Sutter County spent $162,464 on lobbying the California legislature. 
- ↑ Board
- ↑ Agendas
- ↑ Minutes
- ↑ Financial Documents
- ↑ Planning Dept.
- ↑ State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute