Suwannee County is one of 67 counties in Florida. Live Oak is the county seat.
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Board minutes are available. Agendas and meeting schedules are posted on the home page.
- Building permits and zoning information is posted.
- Information is available online about the sales tax and real estate taxes.
- County commissioners are listed, but contact information is not provided.
- Cannot pay your taxes online.
- There is no information provided on the budget, contracts and audits.
- Could not find any mention of the public records request process or who the officer is.
- Contact information is not listed for all the departments.
- County does not disclose if it belongs to a government sector lobbying association or employs lobbyist.
For Suwannee County, the clerk or comptroller performs the internal audits.
- ↑ Board Minutes
- ↑ Building Department
- ↑ Zoning
- ↑ Tax information
- ↑ Commissioners
- ↑ PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07