|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 7|
|January 4, 2014 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||December 10, 2013|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. John Warren ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Suzanne Miles ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Miles defeated Warren in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Suzanne Miles Incumbent||53.5%||8,343|
Miles won election in the 2013 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 7. The seat was vacant following John Arnold, Jr.'s (D) resignation amidst sexual harassment allegations. Miles defeated Kim Humphrey (D) in the special election, which took place on December 10, 2013.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 13, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Suzanne + Miles + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House Committees
- Kentucky Joint Committees
- Kentucky state legislative districts
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
- courier-journal.com, "Kathy Stein appointed to Fayette judgeship; special elections set for her seat, John Arnold's," October 14, 2013
- courier-journal.com, "Candidates in 2 Kentucky special elections appear set," October 22, 2013
- courierpress.com, "Suzanne Miles is apparent winner, but Humphrey is seeking recanvass," December 10, 2013
- Kentucky Department of Elections, "Official Special election results," accessed May 7, 2014
John Arnold, Jr. (D)
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 7
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |