Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Lieutenant Governor of Ohio|
|Associates||Columbus Technical Institute (1979)|
|Bachelor's||University of South Florida (1984)|
|Master's||Western Governors University (2006)|
|Ph.D.||Walden University (2010)|
|Profession||Supervisor at CSCC|
Patzer is an information technology supervisor at Columbus State Community College. She has served in this position since 2001.
- A.A., Social Services, Columbus Technical Institute (1979)
- B.A., Anthropology, University of South Florida (1984)
- M.Ed., Learning and Technology, Western Governors University (2006)
- Doctorate of Education, Education Administration Leadership, Walden University (2010)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Suzanne + Patzer + Ohio + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |