|Oregon House of Representatives, District 52|
VanOrman's professional experience includes working as the Executive Director of the Mid-Columbia Children's Council. 
Prior to leaving the Oregon House of Representatives, VanOrman served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Natural Resources and Rural Communities Committee, Oregon House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Education Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
- Human Services Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
|Oregon State House, District 52|
|Mark Johnson (R)||14,012|
|Suzanne VanOrman (D)||10,739|
|Oregon State House District 52|
|Suzanne VanOrman (D)||14,877|
In 2008, VanOrman collected $481,440 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|OREGON HOUSE DEMOCRATS||$193,784|
|OREGON EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$44,487|
|OREGON PUBLIC EMPLOYEES LOCAL 503||$36,708|
|OREGON LEAGUE OF CONSERVATION VOTERS||$18,869|
|OREGON NURSES ASSOCIATION||$15,889|
|OREGON BUS PROJECT||$12,909|
|MARY NOLAN FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE||$12,500|
VanOrman has two children, Justin and Jay.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Suzanne + VanOrman + Oregon + House'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Suzanne VanOrman," accessed December 29, 2014
- Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 Oregon State House Primary Election Results," accessed May 24, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 House General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 52
| Succeeded by|
Mark Johnson (R)