|Colorado State Senate, District 30|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||8 years|
|Master's||University of Colorado, 1974|
|Place of birth||Oklahoma City, OK|
Williams worked on the State Legislative and Senatorial Candidates Campaign Teams from 1987 to 1994.
She earned her B.S. from Baylor University in 1967. She went on to receive her M.A. in Special Education from the University of Colorado in 1974.
Williams worked as a Learning Specialist in Public Education. She also worked as a Special Education Teacher for Cherry Creek School from 1978 to 2000.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Williams served on these committees:
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Colorado State Senate, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Williams served on these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Colorado Senate
- State, Veterans & Military Affairs Committee, Colorado Senate
- Transportation Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Williams was ineligible to run for re-election to the Colorado State Senate in 2012 due to term limits.
Williams raised $90,793 for her campaign, while Duthie raised $15,537 and Wyble raised $0.
|Colorado State Senate, District 28 (2008)|
|Suzanne Williams (D)||33,338|
|Sueyuna Duthie (R)||19,416|
|Kenneth P. Wyble (Lib)||2,603|
|Colorado State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Suzanne Williams's campaign in 2010|
|Colorado Petroleum Marketers Association||$400|
|Credit Union Association Of Colorado||$400|
|Home Builders Association Political Fund||$400|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,285|
In 2008, Williams collected $90,793 in donations.
Her four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Democratic Senate Campaign Committee Of New York||$18,000|
|Colorado Education Association||$4,250|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,250|
|Colorado Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Suzanne + Williams + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Williams and her husband, Ed, have two children.
- Suzanne Williams' personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Suzanne Williams
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Suzanne Williams
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008 2002 2000 1998 1996
|Colorado State Senate - District 28
| Succeeded by|
Nancy Todd (D)