Suzy H. Kelly
|Chesapeake City Council|
| July 1, 2010 - present|
|June 30, 2018|
|Years in position ||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 6, 2014|
|First elected||May 2010|
|Bachelor's||Loyola University of the South|
|Master's||Old Dominion University|
is a member of the Chesapeake
City Council. She was elected to the council in May 2010.
City Council Liaison Assignments
Kelly served as the liaison for the following assignments:
- Chesapeake Sustainable Initiative Committee
- Economic Development
- Development and Permits
- Port Authority
- Public Works
- VML – Transportation
- Wetlands - CBPA
- See also: Chesapeake, Virginia city council elections, 2014
Elections for the city council of Chesapeake, Virginia were held on May 6, 2014. Five of the eight seats were up for election. Incumbent Scott W. Matheson did not run for re-election. Incumbents John de Triquet, Suzy H. Kelly, Ella P. Ward and Lonnie Craig won re-election, while Roland J. Davis, Jr. also won election to the council. Jason M. Morris, Burnie F. Mansfield, Jr. and Bryan Collins were defeated.
|Chesapeake City Council, 2014
|John de Triquet Incumbent
|Suzy H. Kelly Incumbent
|Ella P. Ward Incumbent
|Roland J. Davis, Jr.
|Lonnie Craig Incumbent
| Jason M. Morris
| Bryan Collins
| Burnie F. Mansfield, Jr.
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Suzy + Kelly + Chesapeake"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Suzy Kelly News Feed
- ↑ City of Chesapeake, "City Council Member Kelly," accessed April 28, 2014
- ↑ City of Chesapeake, "Election Information," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ City of Chesapeake, "Official candidate list," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Virginia State Board of Elections, "Official election results," accessed July 4, 2014
| Political offices
|Chesapeake City Council
2010 – Present
| Succeeded by|