Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 46a|
Cann's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"If we are committed to building an economy that competes on the global scale, students have to be prepared to enter a 21st century workforce with the right skills."
Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt:"It is essential that Washington continues to attract new business, and does so in a fair and equitable way. Finding new avenues to create green jobs is one way to achieve this goal."
- Excerpt:"I am willing to travel to any corner of Washington to make the case for revenue. Given accurate and complete information, I believe the people of Washington would support reasonable revenue options to help get our state of its current budget crisis and start on the road to economic recovery."
- Excerpt:"We live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. The natural amenities we have here in the Puget Sound and throughout Washington are second to none. I want to make it my job to be a responsible steward of our environment."
- Excerpt:"Maintenance of our current roadways is proven to be a good investment. The return on investment is 6:1 for every dollar spent on road maintenance, based on a report by the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials. We must continue to invest in smart policies that will pay off in the future."
Cann ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 46a. Cann was unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Gerry Pollet (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 46a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gerry Pollet Incumbent||65.4%||42,952|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sylvester + Cann + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |