West Virginia House of Delegates, District 16
See is the Single Adult Director/counselor at New Life Church in Barboursville.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 16 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Kelli Sobonya (R)||2,213||22.89%|
|Tomma Anne See (R)||1,222||12.64%|
See lists the main themes of her campaign on her website:
- "Bringing jobs and keeping jobs in West Virginia."
- "Smaller government and term limits."
- "Drug Abuse issues (prevention and education)."
- "Protecting parental rights ... Click here for more info."
- "Promote West Virginia's natural resources."
- "Preserving traditional family values/Marriage between man and woman."
- "Upholding the partial-birth abortion ban and will support the sanctity of life by means of any legislation to do so."
- "Fair Tax /Tax Relief/Eliminate Food Tax."
- "Improving West Virginia's VA hospitals and services."
- "Free enterprise/ Encourage individual entrepreneurship."
- "Support faith-based and similar programs to promote volunteerism to help people in need in the community and thus reduce the reliance on social programs."
- "Promote personal responsibility and work ethic - we have been a 'welfare state' way too long."
- "Local control of school systems."
- "Preserving the arts in schools, and getting back to basics: reading, writing, math, etc."
- "Protecting the rights of home schoolers and private schools."
- "Promote higher education and expanding community colleges and other forms of education in the state."
- "Providing and improving infrastructure in rural counties.
Last but not least:
- "Preserve the right to bear arms"
- Campaign website
- See on Facebook
- Official list of West Virginia's November 2, 2010 candidates
- West Virginia House of Delegates official candidate list