Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 47|
Broecker is the owner and operator of MotoPhoto and Fulltone Photo Lab in Lousiville, Kentucky.
Broecker's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I do not believe that health care is a right. I know that statement seems a little strong, but I do believe that in a free market economy health care can be provided."
- Excerpt:"I would and do support Kentucky in the Nullification of recent Federal Health care mandates."
- Excerpt:"I would support legislation similar to the Arizona Immigration Law."
- Excerpt:"I will do what I can to get issues concerning life out of committee and to a vote in the House of Representatives."
- Excerpt:"I am concerned about education. The system should be expanded to create new opportunities for students. Charter schools should receive serious consideration along, with public and private schools."
Broecker ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 47. He defeated Charity Edmonston in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Rick W. Rand (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Rick Rand Incumbent||60.5%||11,216|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 47 Republican Primary, 2012|
Broecker and his wife Shari have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "T.K. + Broecker + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- T.K. Broecker on Facebook
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |