For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
T. Bryant Whaley
|T. Bryant Whaley|
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 37|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Josh Burns was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bob Fincher defeated T. Bryant Whaley in the Republican primary. Fincher defeated Burns and Guy Kelly (I) in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 37, General Election, 2014|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 37 Republican Primary, 2014|
|T. Bryant Whaley||42.4%||2,149|
In 2014, Whaley's endorsements included the following:
- Alabama Retain Association
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bryant + Whaley + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Retail, "Initial 2014 Endorsements," accessed May 10, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|