For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Talk:Arizona Majority Rules, Proposition 105 (2008)
|This page is part of WikiProject Arizona, a WikiProject dedicated to articles related to Arizona. Check out the project page or contribute to the project discussion.|
|| This page is part of WikiProject State Ballot Measures, a WikiProject including articles about:
To participate: join (or just read up) at the project page
If you have any questions or comments please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shouldn't that section be higher in the article? It usually is. MMH 20:07, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
- Add links to the Majority Rules website
- Expand the content on supporters so that it matches the breadth of materials for opponents
- I'm trying to clarify things and make the article more readable. My ideas of how to do this may be way off base---other tweaks welcome.January 13:02, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Looks great! I think the sorting of external links by POV is the right way to go. I think that embedded videos would be much more likely to be watched, but that's a limitation of mediawiki that can be discussed for the next ballot cycle. My only suggestion is that three weeks before the election, no one is really interested in the ballot pathway, so I have been moving that section to the end, and will do so for this article shortly. azdavidpedia 05:24, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- If Minnesota has a voting scheme like Arizona is proposing, please post any relevant information. azdavidpedia 05:24, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
This discussion page has been protected from further postings.