Talk:The Signature Check (Equation Format)
[[ Petition Name (year) ]]
- % of signatures obtained = (valid signatures) / (valid signatures required for ballot access)
- % validity rate = (valid signatures) / (signatures submitted)
- Simple math can be done if any one of the elements is missing from the equation.
The validity rate percentage and the percentage of signatures obtained must be rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Example: 76.5% rounds up to 77%
- Example: 53.22% rounds down to 53%
All percentages in this article must be referenced. There are no exceptions.
All references must be official government documents. The documents must be part of an official government website. If not part of an official government website, the documents must be uploaded to Scribd.com.
1 Week Before Deletions
This rule is in effect for the start up of this article. Do not delete unreferenced info until one week after it is posted. This is because there could be problems uploading and/or accessing uploadable documents when the correct information is already up.
- --Johnwynnejr 15:03, 24 November 2009 (CST)
The Signature Breakdown (Chart Format)
The Signature Breakdown (Chart Format) will be used when the equation format is complete.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found