Tamara Y. Johnson
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Georgia State Senate, District 40|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 40
of the Georgia State Senate
Johnson's professional experience includes owning a manicure-pedicure salon and a registered lobbyist for Licensed Beauty Professionals in Georgia.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014 with a runoff election taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Tamara Y. Johnson defeated Benedict I. Truman II in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Francis R "Fran" Millar defeated Richard D. "Dick" Anderson in the Republican primary. Johnson was defeated by Millar in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 40 General Election, 2014
||Fran Millar Incumbent
|| Tamara Johnson
|Georgia State Senate, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2014
Tamara Y. Johnson
| Benedict I. Truman II
|Georgia State Senate, District 40 Republican Primary, 2014
Fran Millar Incumbent
| Richard D. Anderson
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tamara + Johnson + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Tamara Johnson News Feed
- ↑ Tamara Johnson campaign website, "About," accessed April 29, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed May 28, 2014
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014