Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 77|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Carmichael ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 77. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Vanessa L. Gibson in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Vanessa Gibson Incumbent||97.7%||26,551|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Carmichael was a Republican candidate for District 77 of the New York State Assembly. She was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. Carmichael was defeated by incumbent Vanessa Gibson (D) in the general election on November 2.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tanya + Carmichael + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |