Tarrant County, Texas
Last rated on Jan. 12, 2012
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners is provided.
- Information on contracts is provided.
- Property tax information is provided.
- County commissioner meeting agendas and minutes are published along with videos of the meetings.
- Audit reports are published.
- The current budget is published.
- Information on public records is provided.
- Information on administrative officials is provided.
- Information on building permits are provided, as well as a note that unincorporated areas of the county do not have zoning requirements.
- The email addresses of the county commissioners are missing.
- No information on lobbying is available.
Board of Commissioners
|B. Glen Whitley||County Judge|
|Roy C. Brooks||Precinct 1|
|Andy H. Nguyen||Precinct 2|
|Gary Fickes||Precinct 3|
|J. D. Johnson||Precinct 4|
The Tarrant Appraisal District’s board of directors has repeatedly violated the Texas Open Meetings Act by failing to give enough advanced notice of its public meetings, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Public employee salaries
- Main article: Tarrant County employee salaries
- Tarrant County website
- Tarrant Appraisal District
- Public Records Directory - Tarrant County
- Tarrant County on E-Reference