For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Taylor County, Florida
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Board minutes and agendas are available in a searchable database.
- County Commissioners' e-mails are listed.
- The county administrator's information is listed.
- Building permit and zoning information is available.
- Tax information is available.
- Information on public records requests and the open records law is listed. However, the fairly technical discussion does not give guidance as to where a person can start their records request, and to whom they may address it.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, elected officials, audits, or contracts.
- Official Taylor County Website
- Taylor County Tax Collector
- Taylor County Clerk
- Taylor County on E-Reference
- Taylor County Chamber of Commerce
- Taylor County Travel Information
- Taylor County School District
- Taylor County Free Public Records Directory
- Taylor County on Epodunk
- Board Document Search
- County Commission
- County Administrator
- Department of Building and Planning
- Tax Collector
- What is a Public Record?
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07