Taylor County is one of 67 counties in Florida. Perry is the county seat.
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Board minutes and agendas are available in a searchable database.
- County Commissioners' e-mails are listed.
- The county administrator's information is listed. 
- Building permit and zoning information is available. 
- Tax information is available.
- Information on public records requests and the open records law is listed.  However, the fairly technical discussion does not give guidance as to where a person can start their records request, and to whom they may address it.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, elected officials, audits, or contracts.
For Taylor County, the clerk or comptroller performs the internal audits.
- ↑ Board Document Search
- ↑ County Commission
- ↑ County Administrator
- ↑ Department of Building and Planning
- ↑ Tax Collector
- ↑ What is a Public Record?
- ↑ PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07