|Former candidate for|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Huntsville High School|
|Date of birth||8/7/1990|
Watkins' professional experience includes working as a farmer.
Watkins' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I am seeking office for the Libertarian Party because I have the honor and obligation of doing everything I can to provide the kind of life for my family that any loving father would desire. And it is my firm conviction that the most efficient and moral means of achieving the kind of safe, prosperous and free society that anyone would desire to live under is through decentralizing government and protecting the right of individuals to live their lives according to the convictions of their conscience. Our State of Arkansas has the potential to lead the way in this simple and most beautiful concept."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Charlene Fite was unopposed in the Republican primary and defeated Taylor Watkins (L) in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 80 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Charlene Fite Incumbent||78.2%||6,615|
Watkins and his wife, Evan, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Taylor + Watkins + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 80
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|