Tazewell County, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- Meeting calendar, agendas and minutes are posted online.
- County board member information is available, including names, e-mails and phone numbers.
- The county administrator position was vacant as of March 17, 2012. The county posts the office contact information.
- Information on how to make public records requests is available.
- Building permit and zoning information is posted.
- Historical audits are posted. 
- Tax information is available.
- Some budget documents are available, but not in a centralized location and no finalized budgets are available.
- There is no current external audit posted online. Audits are not in a centralized location.
- Contracts with external vendors and service providers are not posted.
- There is no information about government sector lobbying.
- Tazewell County official website
- Tazewell Counties Free Public Record Directories
- Tazewell County on Epodunk
- Tazewell County E.S.D.A. Website
- ↑ Calendar of Meetings
- ↑ Tazewell County Board Office
- ↑ County Board Office
- ↑ Tazewell County Administration
- ↑ County Clerk Freedom of Information Guidelines
- ↑ Tazewell County Community Development
- ↑ FY 2008 Single Audit
- ↑ FY 2010 Single Audit
- ↑ 2010 Assessed Valuations and Rates for Taxes Payable in 2011
- ↑ Treasurer - Real Estate Tax
- ↑ County Board files