Ted J. Grose
|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 62|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Grose's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Growing the Economy & Creating Good Jobs
- Excerpt: "Sending a legislator to Sacramento is about more than passing new laws. We need to look at regulation differently- how can lawmakers streamline or remove regulations that hamper business success? Let’s change the way we do business in Sacramento."
Reforming Education and Renewing the California Dream
- Excerpt: "As an Assembly Member, I will fight to improve the system and bring back the California dream. I will work to divert more money to classrooms and less money to union bosses and high-priced administrators or capital expenditure boondoggles. I will fight for an education system that is accountable, and works to improve results so our children may better compete in the global economy."
- Excerpt: "Not only will I fight for consumers in our Capitol, I will take on the graft and corruption and shed light on budgets and public policy making. I am uniquely experienced in advocating for consumers and look forward to rooting out waste, fraud and abuse in State Government."
Water & The Environment
- Excerpt: "I understand the delicate ecosystem there and know we must protect our natural treasures. In Sacramento, you can count on me to protect our coastline and support polices that conserve precious environmental resources."
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Autumn Burke (D) and Ted J. Grose (R) defeated Simona A. Farrise (D), Paul Kouri (D), Adam M. Plimpton (D), Mike Stevens (D), Gloria Gray (D) and Emidio "Mimi" Soltysik (I) in the blanket primary. Burke defeated Grose in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 62, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ted J. Grose||24.1%||17,261|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ted + Grose + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 62
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Ted Grose on Facebook
- ted4ca.com, "Issues," accessed May 13, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |