Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin Commissioner of Insurance|
|January 3, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 3, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Scott Walker (R)|
Before his appointment, Nickel was the Director of Governmental and Regulatory Affairs for the Church Mutual Insurance Company. He has served on the board of directors of the Wisconsin Insurance Alliance, Wisconsin Insurance Security Fund, and Oklahoma Property Insurance Guaranty Association, and is a member of the Legal and Government Affairs Committee of the Property Casualty Insurance Association of America.
- BA, Business administration, Valparaiso University
Wisconsin Commissioner of Insurance (2011-present)
Comprehensive donor information for Nickel is available dating back to 2000. Based on available campaign finance records, Nickel raised a total of $69,950 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 6, 2013.
|Ted Nickel's Campaign Contribution History|
|2000||Wisconsin State Assembly||$69,950|
|Grand Total Raised||$69,950|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ted + Nickel + Wisconsin + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gov. Scott Walker gaining support for plan to sidestep Obamacare - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- WISCONSIN NEWS ROUNDUP: New Richmond the coldest spot in the state this ... - Pierce County Herald
- Wisconsin Legislature's budget panel backs BadgerCare Plus change - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Assembly Republicans blame feds for Medicaid delay - Green Bay Press Gazette
- CWD-positive deer found in Wausau-area preserve; two hunters die in traffic ... - Hudson Star Observer
- WISCONSIN NEWS ROUND-UP: Construction worker back home in Wheeler ... - Pierce County Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Wisconsin Department of Insurance
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign contributions: 2000
- ↑ NAIC.org, "Ted Nickel biography," accessed September 4, 2011
- ↑ The Business Journal, "Walker names Nickel insurance chief," January 4, 2011
- ↑ Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, "Ted Nickel Becomes Wisconsin's 33rd Insurance Commissioner," January 5, 2011
- ↑ Follow the Money, " Career fundraising for Ted Nickel," accessed May 6, 2013
|Wisconsin Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|