Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 68|
|Profession||Chairman of the Lansing Jobs Coalition|
O'Dell is well known in the district for spearheading the effort to bring casinos to Lansing.
O'Dell ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 68. He ran against Anne Clayton, Dale Copedge, Harold J. Leeman, Jr., Andy Schor, Griffin Rivers, and A'Lynne Robinson in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated. 
O'Dell was the only candidate running in District 68 to receive an endorsement from the NRA.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ted + O'Dell + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Lansing State Journal "Seven Democrats scrambling to succeed Bauer in 68th District," Accessed August 6, 2012
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ Inghamdemocrats.org "NRA Endorses Ted O’Dell in 68th House Race," Accessed August 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |