Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Vermont House of Representatives, Rutland-2 District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Rutland-2 has two state representatives. Incumbent Dave Potter was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Tom Burditt was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ted Schaft is running as a Libertarian candidate.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ted + Schaft + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014