Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Rutland-2 District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for Rutland-2 District
of the Vermont House of Representatives
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Rutland-2 has two state representatives. Incumbent Dave Potter was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Tom Burditt was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ted Schaft ran as a Libertarian candidate. Potter and Burditt defeated Schaft and Michael Stimpfel in the general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives Rutland-2 District, General Election, 2014
||Thomas "Tom" Burditt Incumbent
||Dave Potter Incumbent
|| Michael Stimpfel
|| Ted Schaft
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ted + Schaft + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Ted Schaft News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014