Teller County is a county in the U.S. state of Colorado. The county seat is Cripple Creek.
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 27, 2012.
- Elected Officials
- County commissioners are listed with an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- This information is also available for other elected positions.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are provided for 2012.
- Commissioner meeting dates, times, and locations are noted.
- Public records
- The clerk provides an office address, phone number and email.
- A fee schedule is provided for when requesting public records
- Administrative officials
- There is a list of each department with phone numbers and a mailing address. When clicked on each department lists its staff and personalized emails to contact them.
- The building department lists permit applications and zoning ordinances.
- Budgets are available dating back to 2011. Budgets are included in CAFR reports as well.
- Audits, or CAFRs, are available dating back to 2009.
- Property and sales tax information is disclosed.
- The Assessor's office provides detailed information on taxes.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are not archived for 3-5 years.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it's a member of lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Teller County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 25, 2012
- ↑ Teller County, Clerk, Accessed: Aug. 25, 2012
- ↑ Recording, Accessed: Aug. 25, 2012
- ↑ Teller County, Department listing, Accessed: Aug. 27, 2012
- ↑ Teller County, Building department, Accessed: Aug. 27, 2012
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Teller County, Finance, Accessed: Aug. 27, 2012
- ↑ Teller County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 27, 2012