|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Arizona city websites
- Budget reports are available.
- Agendas, meeting dates and minutes are available.
- The Mayor and city council members contact information is available, including their terms of office.
- Administrative officials contact information is available.
- Building permit information and applications are available.
- Zoning information is available, including fee schedules and ability to check project status.
- Audit reports are available.
- Information on how to request public records is available.
- None posted yet
Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations
- Budget Reports
- Agenda and Minutes
- Mayor and Town Council Online
- City Manager
- Building Permits
- Zoning Information
- Audit Reports
- Public Records Request
- Member of League of Arizona Cities and Towns (dead link)