- 1st Congressional District
- Freshman Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D) faced re-election in a district that had voted for the Republican presidential candidate in both 2012 and 2008. With a 2012 margin of victory of only 3.6 percentage points, Kirkpatrick had a tough campaign ahead.
- 2nd Congressional District
- Another freshman Democratic representative, Ron Barber, faced a similar uphill battle. In 2012, Barber had one of the closest elections of the cycle, winning by only 0.8 percentage points.
- 9th Congressional District
- Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D), the first representative of the newly drawn Arizona's 9th Congressional District, was considered by Ballotpedia to be a battleground district. Sinema won election in 2012 by 4.1 percentage points, however, outside pundits gave a slight lead to Republicans in the district.