For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
- 1st Congressional District
- Freshman Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D) faced re-election in a district that had voted for the Republican presidential candidate in both 2012 and 2008. With a 2012 margin of victory of only 3.6 percentage points, Kirkpatrick had a tough campaign ahead.
- 2nd Congressional District
- Another freshman Democratic representative, Ron Barber, faced a similar uphill battle. In 2012, Barber had one of the closest elections of the cycle, winning by only 0.8 percentage points.
- 9th Congressional District
- Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D), the first representative of the newly drawn Arizona's 9th Congressional District, was considered by Ballotpedia to be a battleground district. Sinema won election in 2012 by 4.1 percentage points, however, outside pundits gave a slight lead to Republicans in the district.