- 13th Congressional District
- The death of long-time incumbent C.W. Bill Young (R) in late 2013 left the seat open to a partisan switch in an increasingly Democratic district.
- 18th Congressional District
- Freshman Rep. Patrick Murphy won one of the tightest elections of 2012 against Allen West. Despite that victory, Murphy was considered one of the most vulnerable incumbents in 2014.
- 26th Congressional District
- Although Rep. Joe Garcia won a decisive victory in 2012 in the newly drawn 26th district, Garcia was also considered one of the most vulnerable incumbents in 2014.