Tennessee 1998 ballot measures
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments
- Both of the measures were approved.
- The measures both dealt with law enforcement.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Law enforcement||Ends the constitutional requirement that state prisons be "comfortable"|
|Amendment 2||Law enforcement||Guarantees several constitutional rights for crime victims|
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- 1998 ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Tennessee
- List of ballot measures by state
- Tennessee Legislature
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |