Tennessee 2006 ballot measures
- Both were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved by voters.
- One dealt with marriage, while the other dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Marriage||Defines marriage as between one man and one woman|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Property tax relief for persons 65 years old or older|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- Tennessee Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |