Tennessee state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Tennessee are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Tennessee's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Tennessee.
- Attorney General of Tennessee
- Governor of Tennessee
- Lieutenant Governor of Tennessee
- Tennessee Commissioner of Agriculture
- Tennessee Commissioner of Education
- Tennessee Commissioner of Environment & Conservation
- Tennessee Commissioner of Insurance
- Tennessee Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- Tennessee Secretary of State
- Tennessee Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Tennessee in 2015.
There were no elections in Tennessee in 2013.
There were no elections in Tennessee in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Tennessee + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.