|Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance|
|January 20, 2015-present|
|Oregon Administrator of Insurance|
|July 1, 2009 - November 2011|
|J.D.||Willamette University College of Law|
Miller began her career as a lobbyist and later worked as former Governor of Oregon Ted Kulongoski's legislative director. In November 2011, Miller was recognized by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners for Excellence and Consumer Advocacy. Miller left her position of Oregon Administrator of Insurance in November 2011 to become senior adviser to Steve Larsen, director of the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law
Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance 2015-present
She was appointed acting commissioner on January 20, 2015, and is awaiting confirmation from the Pennsylvania Senate.
State Insurance Administrator 2009-2011
She was appointed acting administrator on November 1, 2008, and officially became the administrator on July 1, 2009. She left office in November of 2011 to work for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the terms "Teresa Miller Pennsylvania Insurance Commissioner."
- Some of the stories below may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of Google's news search engine.
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Miller's biography from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department, "Meet the Acting Insurance Commissioner," accessed March 25, 2015
- The Lund Report, "Oregon Insurance Administrator Receives Consumer Award," November 4, 2011
- Oregon Live, "Oregon's insurance commissioner takes federal job working on new health care law," November 15, 2011
|Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|