|Colorado House of Representatives District 7|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Carroll is an Attorney and has worked as a nonprofit executive and police officer. He is a member of the Colorado State Bar Association, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Denver Bar Association, and Sam Cary Bar Association.
Carroll did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Carroll's other sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1276 - Delay Foreclosure Residential Property
- HB 09-1299 - National Popular Vote Agreement
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Carroll was ineligible to run for re-election to the 7th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Carroll raised $28,727 for his campaign, while Raines raised $7,324.
|Colorado State House, District 7 (2008)|
|Terrance Carroll (D)||25,553|
|Josh Raines (R)||6,737|
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,000|
|Apartment Assoc of Metro Denver||$2,125|
|Cornell Employees PAC Multicandidate||$800|
|CO Trial Lawyers Assoc||$800|
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Carroll
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Carroll Issue Positions
- Speaker Carroll aims to end ballot fraud, March 24, 2009
- Colorado News Agency, "Teacher's Union Shaken, Allies Divided by Passage of Tenure Reform," May 12, 2010
- Colorado Secretary of State "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Colorado House District 7
| Succeeded by|