Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 4|
|Profession||Law enforcement technology|
McGowan works in the law-enforcement software industry. He is a former Navy SEAL, and worked as a civilian military contractor. He has also been a volunteer firefighter and policeman.
McGowan says he is in favor of smaller government and lower taxes. He told a local news source: "Legislation costs us money. I feel like every time I hear about some new legislation passing, that just lost me money."
McGowan held that incumbent Chris Smith has not well represented New Jersey's 4th district. He said the congressman, who lives in Virginia, "avoids controversy" and has been more concerned with an overseas dissident than with local school funding.
|New Jersey's 4th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Chris Smith Incumbent||83.6%||21,520|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terrence + McGowan + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Scottish Premiership - BBC Sport
- South Jersey real estate transactions: Woolwich property sells for $520720 - NJ.com
- Media Row Report: Blazers 102, Knicks 91 - Blazer's Edge
- Hibs reaction from Paisley: Terry gets some satisfaction - Edinburgh Evening News
- A starting point - Herald Scotland
- A point apiece after Saints are held at home by Hibs - The Paisley Daily Express
- Residents Help Man Hurt Breaking Into Their Home: Police - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 NJSpotlight "U.S. Congressional Race: District 4," May 22, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jackson Family & Community Magazine," May 24, 2012
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, Division of Elections "2012 Official List of Candidates for House of Representatives," April 17, 2012
- ↑ New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"