|Oregon House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Taylor's campaign website highlighted the following themes:
- Excerpt: "Bring common sense and jobs back to Oregon."
- Excerpt: "Reduce the influence of special interests groups on politicians."
- Excerpt: "Stop wasteful spending and make better spending decisions with the State budget."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Paul Evans was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kathy Goss defeated James Owens, Karl Erickson and Terrence Taylor in the Republican primary. Evans and Goss will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 20 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terrence + Taylor + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 20
- Official campaign website
- Terrence Taylor on Facebook
- Terrence Taylor on Twitter
- Terrence Taylor on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list