was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 20
of the Oregon House of Representatives
Taylor's campaign website highlighted the following themes:
- Excerpt: "Bring common sense and jobs back to Oregon."
- Excerpt: "Reduce the influence of special interests groups on politicians."
- Excerpt: "Stop wasteful spending and make better spending decisions with the State budget."
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Paul Evans was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kathy Goss defeated James Owens, Karl Erickson and Terrence Taylor in the Republican primary. Evans also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Evans defeated Goss in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives District 20, General Election, 2014
|| Kathy B. Goss
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 20 Republican Primary, 2014
| Karl Erickson
| Terrence Taylor
| James Owens
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terrence + Taylor + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Terrence Taylor News Feed
- ↑ Official campaign website, "Main page," accessed April 24, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014