|Illinois House of Representatives, District 115|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Public Service Administrator at the Pinckneyville Correctional Center|
Bryant's professional experience includes working as an employee for the Illinois Department of Corrections since 1994 and as the former owner/operator of Bluebell Restaurant.
On her campaign website, Bryant highlights her following beliefs:
- Power is given to government by the people not given from the government to the people.
- Economic growth comes from entrepreneurialism not the government.
- Lower taxes promote greater economic growth.
- What you earn is yours to keep unless you choose to give it away.
- The second amendment gives us the right to bear arms for personal protection and recreation.
- Respect for family, hard work, integrity and honor are the corner stone of good government.
- Life has value from conception to natural death.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. William "Bill" Kilquist defeated Tony Mayville in the Democratic primary, while Terri Bryant defeated Robert "Bob" White in the Republican primary. Kilquist, Bryant and Gary Shepherd (G) will face off in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 115 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|William "Bill" Kilquist||59.2%||4,052|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 115 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Robert "Bob" White||34.7%||3,186|
In 2014, Bryant's endorsements include the following:
- The Illinois Observer
Bryant and her husband, Rick, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terri + Bryant + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website, "About Terri Bryant," accessed February 20, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Beliefs," accessed February 20, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- www.illinoisobserver.net, "Illinois House and Senate 2014 Primary Endorsements Part II,” accessed February 19, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |