|South Dakota State Senate, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Haverly's campaign website highlights the following issues:
I am committed to:
- Excerpt: "1. Communicating a clear and consistent message reflecting values that are anchored in individual rights and limited government;"
- Excerpt: "2. Fiscal responsibility by applying my background as a business owner, former Air Force accounting technician and supervisor and currently an economic development consultant to focus on budgetary restraint;"
- Excerpt: "3. Working hard during and after the election and provide reasonable solutions and ideas based on fact finding from the constituents."
The general elections for the office of South Dakota State Senate will take place on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Terri Haverly defeated Larry D. Baker in the Republican primary. Haverly is unopposed in the general election.
|South Dakota State Senate, District 35 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Larry D. Baker||35.4%||440|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terri + Haverly + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota State Senate District 35
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota State Senate elections, 2014
- Terri Haverly on Facebook
- Terri Haverly on Twitter
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart