|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 29
of the South Dakota House of Representatives
She ran unsuccessfully for District 17
of the South Dakota State Senate
- See also: South Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Dean Wink and Thomas Brunner defeated Tammy Basel, Wanda Blair and Terri Jorgenson in the Republican primary. Brunner and Wink were unopposed in the general election.
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 29 Republican Primary, 2014
Dean Wink Incumbent
| Wanda Blair
| Terri Jorgenson
| Tammy Basel
- See also: South Dakota State Senate elections, 2010
Jorgenson defeated John Lang in the June 8 primary. She was defeated by Eldon Nygaard (D) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terri + Jorgenson + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Terri Jorgenson News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Official Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results - November 4, 2014," accessed November 12, 2014