|Kansas House of Representatives District 3|
|January 10, 2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Pittsburg State University (1988)|
|Birthday||August 6, 1954|
|Place of birth||Greenville, South Carolina|
|Profession||President/Computer Systems Engineer, Data Technique Inc|
In 1988 Terry established Data Technique, a software and consulting firm. The business was incorporated in October of 1988.
Calloway holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Pittsburg State University, graduating in 1988. He was awarded the PSU Outstanding Aluus award in 1999.
Calloway served on following committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Education Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Health and Human Services Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Information Technology Committee, Kansas State Legislature
- Taxation Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 3 General Election (2010)|
|Terry Calloway (R)||2,711|
|Julie Menghini (D)||2,556|
In 2010, Calloway raised $50,348 in contributions.
His three largest contributors were:
|Kansas Republican Party||$2,600|
|Crawford County Republican Central Cmte||$2,250|
|Calloway, Terry & Denise||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Terry + Calloway + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Calloway has a wife, Denise.
- House site
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Julie Menghini (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 3
| Succeeded by|
Julie Menghini (D)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |