For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 18|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|J.D.||University of Oklahoma, 1999|
Harrison earned his B.S. from Oklahoma State University and his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma in 1999. His professional experience includes working as an attorney and rancher.
The following is a list of Harrison's final committee assignments prior to his retirement:
- Public Health Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Wildlife Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives
Harrison did not run for re-election. Instead, he sought the Democratic nomination for district attorney in District 18. He was defeated in the general election.
In 2008, Harrison collected $19,375 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OKLAHOMA HORSEMENS BENEVOLENT & PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION||$700|
|OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$550|
Harrison and his wife, Amy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terry + Harrison + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed January 2, 2015
- McAlester News-Capital, "Ward edges Harrison for DA's post," July 28, 2010
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Unopposed Candidates Elected- 2008 General Election," accessed May 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 30, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 18
| Succeeded by|
Donnie Condit (D)
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |