|Kentucky Commissioner of Education|
|July 2009 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Ph.D.||University of South Carolina|
Long active in the field of education, Holliday has served in a variety of roles in North Carolina and South Carolina, including superintendent, associate superintendent, director of accountability, principal, assistant principal, director of instrumental music and band director. He served as superintendent of the Iredell-Statesville school district from 2002 until 2009, when he was appointed as Kentucky Commissioner of Education.
- Bachelor’s degree, Furman University
- Master’s degree and education specialist degree, Winthrop University
- Doctorate, University of South Carolina
Kentucky Commissioner of Education (2009-present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Holliday + Kentucky + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ky. Education Commissioner warns of possible teacher layoffs - WDRB
- Terry Holliday: Focus is wrongly on politics of common core instead of student ... - KyForward.com
- Kentucky education chief warns of possible teacher layoffs - Evansville Courier & Press
- State management of Breathitt County schools could end ahead of schedule - WKYT
- Where's long-range education fund plan? - Hopkinsville Kentucky New Era
- Legislators must heed 'perfect storm' warning - The Harlan Daily Enterprise
- Education officials meet to restore funding to Kentucky schools - WKYT
- Around Frankfort - State-Journal.com
- Grawemeyer winner Diane Ravitch says standardized testing hurting education - The Courier-Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Kentucky Commissioner of Education
| Succeeded by|