|Kentucky Commissioner of Education|
|July 2009 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Ph.D.||University of South Carolina|
Long active in the field of education, Holliday has served in a variety of roles in North Carolina and South Carolina, including superintendent, associate superintendent, director of accountability, principal, assistant principal, director of instrumental music and band director. He served as superintendent of the Iredell-Statesville school district from 2002 until 2009, when he was appointed as Kentucky Commissioner of Education.
- Bachelor’s degree, Furman University
- Master’s degree and education specialist degree, Winthrop University
- Doctorate, University of South Carolina
Kentucky Commissioner of Education (2009-present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Holliday + Kentucky + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Kentucky Commissioner of Education
- Kentucky school districts
- Kentucky Department of Education
|Kentucky Commissioner of Education
| Succeeded by|