Terry M. Jarrett
|Terry M. Jarrett|
|Missouri Public Service Commission|
|January 17, 2008 - September 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||September 11, 2007|
|Appointed by||Gov. Matt Blunt|
|Bachelor's||Central Missouri State University|
|J.D.||University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law|
|Service/branch||Army Reserves/Missouri Army National Guard|
|Years of service||2002-2010|
An attorney by trade, Jarrett has practiced law as a private attorney and served as a judicial law clerk to Missouri Supreme Court Justice Duane Benton. Jarrett served as General Counsel to Matt Blunt during his time as both Governor and Secretary of State. Prior to joining the MPSC, Jarrett was the Presiding Commissioner of the Administrative Hearing Commission.
- BS, Central Missouri State University
- JD, University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law
Missouri Public Service Commission (2008-2013)
Jarrett has served as a member of the Missouri Public Service Commission since 2008.
Jarrett was appointed to the Missouri Public Service Commission by Governor Matt Blunt for a six-year term on September 11, 2007. Commissioner Jarrett received unanimous Senate confirmation on January 17, 2008.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Terry + Jarrett + Missouri"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Preview - Blazer's Edge
- Southeastern Gives Southland a Team in FCS Quarterfinals for Third Straight Year - SportsNOLA.com
- College basketball - Kansas City Star
- Stephen Curry's Struggles in the Clutch - HoopsWorld
- Evelyn Weilmuenster - People's Tribune
- ESPN Junior 300: Biggest Movers - ESPN
- Brown named MIAA Special Teams Player of the Year - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- The Common Denominator: ?The Return? (TNA, WWE, AJ Styles, Magnus ... - Inside Pulse
- Scommesse Basket NBA: Analisi e pronostici del 27 Novembre - BetItaliaWeb
|Missouri Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|