|Arkansas State Senate District 19|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Smith served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1994 to 2000.
Smith's professional experience includes working as a Consultant for Telcom/Southwestern Bell Corporation.
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Revenue and Tax Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Smith was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Smith raised $162,318 for his campaign, while Allen raised $9,193.
|Arkansas State Senate, District 19 (2006)|
|Terry Smith (D)||14,622|
|Gabe Allen (R)||9,759|
In 2006, Smith collected $162,318 in donations.
His six largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$7,000|
|Arkansas Realtors Association||$4,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$3,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications/RATS PAC||$3,000|
|Arkansas State Farm Insurance||$3,000|
|Charles J. Cella||$3,000|
Smith has a wife, Jennifer.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Terry + Smith + Arkansas + Senate" Terry Smith News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Terry Smith
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Terry Smith
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|