|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Senate District 13|
Virgil was a 2012 Libertarian candidate for District 33 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. He was a Libertarian candidate for Wisconsin State Senate District 13 in the recall election against incumbent Sen. Scott Fitzgerald.
- See also: Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 17 seats in the Wisconsin State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Michelle Zahn ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Scott Fitzgerald ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Terry Virgil (L) was removed from the ballot. Fitzgerald defeated Zahn in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Senate, District 13 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Scott Fitzgerald Incumbent||62.7%||48,255|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Woods ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 33. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Republican Stephen Nass and Democratic candidate Scott Woods in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Nass Incumbent||62.8%||18,891|
|Recall of Wisconsin State Senator Scott Fitzgerald, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Fitzgerald Incumbent||58.3%||47,146|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Terry + Virgil + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Scott Fitzgerald recall, Wisconsin State Senate (2012)
- Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2010
- Terry Virgil for Lt. Gov. campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Terry Virgil on Facebook
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012 (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2012 MAY 8 RECALL PRIMARY/ELECTION Candidates Registered," accessed April 16, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |