|Wisconsin State Assembly District 33|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Woods ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 33. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Republican Stephen Nass and Democratic candidate Scott Woods in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Nass Incumbent||62.8%||18,891|
|Recall of Wisconsin State Senator Scott Fitzgerald, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Fitzgerald Incumbent||58.3%||47,146|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board|
- Scott Fitzgerald recall, Wisconsin State Senate (2012)
- Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Terry + Virgil + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Terry Virgil for Lt. Gov. campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Terry Virgil on Facebook
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |