|Arizona State Senate District 22|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Verschoor attended Mesa Community College from 1987 to 1989 and earned his B.S. in political science from Arizona State University in 1993. His professional experience includes working for Yuma News Incorporated, Wellton Mohawk Irrigation District, as a Nuclear Biological and Chemical Specialist for the United States Army from 1983 to 1986, Verschoor was an Assistant Nuclear Biological and Chemical Noncommissioned Officer for the U.S. Army Reserves and manager/owner of Valley Metro.
Verschoor served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, Arizona Senate
- Healthcare and Medical Liability Reform Committee, Arizona Senate Vice Chairperson
- Rules Committee, Arizona Senate
See Thayer Verschoor's official website for a list of sponsored legislation.
Verschoor was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to Arizona's term limits.
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
In 2008, Verschoor was re-elected to the Arizona State Senate, District 22. He ran unopposed and finished with 81,332 votes. Verschoor raised $77,037 for his campaign fund.
|Arizona State Senate, District 22|
|Thayer Verschoor (R)||81,332|
In 2008, Verschoor raised $77,037 in campaign donations. His top three contributors are listed below.
|Salt River Valley Water Users Association||$1,000|
|Home Builders Association of Central Arizona||$500|
|Arizona Association of Realtors||$500|
Verschoor is married to Carla Verschoor. They have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thayer + Verschoor + Arizona + Senate" Thayer Verschoor News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona State Senate
- Arizona Senate Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Sen. Verschoor's personal website
- Official Arizona State Senate website of Senator Thayer Verschoor
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002
- Sen. Verschoor on State Surge
|Arizona State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|