The 1989 Interest Rate Control Amendment, Proposed Amendment 2 (1990)
Proposed Amendment 2, also known as 1989 Interest Rate Control Amendment, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment which appeared on the 1990 statewide ballot in Arkansas where it was defeated.
|Term Limits Initiative|
Election results via: Arkansas Secretary of State.
Text of measure
The text of the ballot read:
|“|| PROPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT NO. 2
(Referred to the People by the General Assembly)
- Arkansas 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1